Contracts managers are responsible for to preparing various contracts, encompassing construction agreements, subcontractor contracts, purchase orders, and other legal documents. This role is inherently detail-oriented, demanding clarity and comprehensiveness in contracts. Throughout negotiations with contractors, vendors, and other stakeholders, the overarching objective is to secure mutually beneficial terms and conditions, safeguarding the project’s interests. At RIB Software, we provide a diverse range of tools to support contracts managers in this crucial aspect of their responsibilities.
What does RIB offer?
RIB’s purpose-built software offers a comprehensive solution tailored to meet the unique requirements of every stakeholder within the AEC industry
RIB 4.0 facilitates seamless contract management with cross-project integration and data analysis spanning past and ongoing projects. This ensures effective risk management by evaluating potential risks. The software standardizes the contract creation process, guaranteeing compliance with regulatory requirements.
RIB 4.0 seamlessly integrates all processes by providing collaborative, centralized document management.
- All essential contracts and documents are available on a single, centralized platform
- Enterprise-wide management of customers, suppliers, subcontractors, tenants, competitors, authorities, etc.
- Real-time integration of purchasing, logistics and the construction site.
RIB Candy Project Management Software helps commercial teams successfully complete projects on time and within budget. This provides the project team with full post-tender commercial control including variation and final account management. This process also delivers an accurate budget/allowable based on the work done to date, insight into over/under claims, and the cost to completion.
RIB Candy is essential to contracts managers when monitoring the projects’ performance using Candy’s earned value management tool combined with planning tool. This gives a high-level view of the projects’ cost performance index and scheduled performance index with the ability to drill down into the construction program and bill of quantities.
- Seamless continuity between estimating and post-tender commercial control from adjudication and tender award to payment and final retention
- Powerful tender and resource analysis, planning, forecasting, and ‘cost vs. allowable’ reports and dashboards
- Critical path analysis and progress updates including resource management.
RIB BuildSmart Cost Management Software helps commercial teams successfully complete projects on time and within budget, driving happy clients and repeat business. Improve your efficiency with timeous, effective and powerful decision-making based on real-time, accurate information … in one click.
RIB BuildSmart brings visibility into every stage of a project. Contracts managers are able to view accrued costs in real-time, manage resources at a site-level and monitor sub-contractors’ performance. Real-time updates and assessments make it easier to mitigate risks and protect project margin.
1. Excellent reporting and analysis eliminates departmental silos
2. Provide real-time visibility and full insights into project costs and budgets
3. Ensure data integrity and transparency throughout the project lifecycle.
RIB CX is a web-based construction management software that helps contracts managers keep control of all necessary processes. Variations, claims and payments can be easily managed by them in a single system.
RIB CX’s contract administration model is highly beneficial to contracts managers, enabling them to confidently accelerate contract processes to ensure all stakeholders are paid as quickly as possible.
- Forum-based system establishes quick communication with all parties
- Document control provides access to the right parties
- Access a complete history of audits to quickly resolve issues.
RIB Project is a cloud-based document management solution that serves as the foundation for every construction project. Contract managers can organize and share important documentation in a secure environment and manage tenders and bids with project stakeholders.
RIB Project creates opportunities for contract managers to work efficiently with construction agreements, purchase orders and other legal documents in one place. Relevant material for tenders can be distributed directly to bidders, and submissions can be reviewed with complete traceability.
- Organize important documentation in a secure cloud-based environment
- Use intelligent workflows and strict user rights to distribute approved material
- Get full documentation and traceability into all actions and files in the project.