BIM Managers are responsible for developing a roadmap for the implementation of BIM technology and workflows, including defining BIM standards and protocols and guidelines. They play a critical role in driving BIM adoption, coordinating BIM-related activities, and ensuring effective collaboration among project stakeholders. RIB Software provides a variety of tools to support and empower BIM managers.
What does RIB offer?
RIB’s purpose-built software offers a comprehensive solution tailored to meet the unique requirements of every stakeholder within the AEC industry
RIB 4.0 offers BIM managers extensive support, from integrated BIM data management to improved collaboration capabilities, precise cost and schedule planning, effective risk management and sustainability analysis.
RIB 4.0 enables BIM managers to comprehensively plan, monitor and control construction projects, improving project efficiency, quality and success.
- Integrated BIM data management enable 3D models and link them to project information
- Central access to BIM models, improving team communication
- Direct cost control and financial planning via BIM models.
RIB CostX is a takeoff and estimating software that ensures BIM Managers are able to cover all the BIM estimating bases, as well as fill in the blanks with supporting data if the BIM file is incomplete.
RIB CostX is a world-leading 5D BIM software. It provides customizable templates that allow BIM managers to make revisions in a matter of minutes. With that, fast feedback on the cost impact of design changes is provided to stakeholders.
- Support a huge range of BIM files including DWF, RVT, IFC and more
- Automatically extract quantities or create custom extracts
- Create bespoke reports to display BIM estimate detail to stakeholders.
RIB CX is a project management platform that empowers smart BIM collaboration, with BIM Managers able to freely share BIM files and linked documentation with other project participants, supporting a holistic approach to problem-solving and improved project outcomes.
RIB CX allows BIM Managers to to unlock the collaborative power of BIM, with contractors, consultants, developers and owners across all project phases able to view and discuss the model within the program.
- View, manipulate and filter the model with ease to understand all components
- Link RIB CX Forms and documents to specific BIM objects
- Produce customised reports based on BIM data.
RIB Connex is a construction management software that is versatile and simple to use. It eliminates software application silos and communication silos from precon to closeout. This allows BIM managers to streamline construction workflows and standardize field execution.
RIB Connex features configurable construction workflows and interactive BIM viewer that facilitate hyper-efficient collaboration. BIM managers can manage all communication, coordination and changes throughout the project and ensure efficient work processes and valuable documentation.
- Make BIM accessible for the office and the field and collaborate on all devices anytime
- Deliver data-driven insights that support inspection and coordination
- Receive full documentation of issues that impact time, budget and quality.
RIB Project is a cloud-based document management solution that facilitates open lines of communication for BIM managers from the office-to-field. They are able to manage and share models, documents, drawings, permits and other important documentation in a structured environment, increasing day-to-day efficiency.
RIB Project creates opportunities for BIM managers to connect with dispersed teams across disciplines. They are able to grasp real-time project updates and make sure that everyone has access to the latest versions of project material with notifications to the relevant project members.
- Organize models, files and documents in a centralized platform
- Use intelligent workflows to distribute approved material to the right parties
- Access and collaborate on all devices from anywhere, anytime
RIB Digital Handover
RIB Digital Handover is designed for a systematic collection of O&M data from contractors and suppliers. This fit-for-purpose solution supports BIM managers to collect data during construction avoiding panic at the end, run quality assurance and validate data, and ensure there are no delays in the handover process.
RIB Digital Handover reduces the time spent on collecting O&M data and all warranties, maintenance schedules, data sheets and other important documentation is gathered in one place. Built-in workflows for quality assurance supports the BIM manager to control and validate data resulting in high quality O&M data.
- Specify and prioritize data requirements for each component or asset
- Dashboards give real-time overview of handover status and progress
- Prepare an operating plan and export to any facilities management software.