Architects wield significant influence by transforming the client’s vision and requirements into an aesthetically pleasing design. Their crucial role extends from the pre-design to the design phase, where their technical expertise, attention to detail, and creativity converge to shape a well-designed, functional structure. At RIB Software, we provide a comprehensive suite of tools to support architects in bringing their creative endeavors to life.
What does RIB offer?
RIB’s purpose-built software offers a comprehensive solution tailored to meet the unique requirements of every stakeholder within the AEC industry
RIB CX is a centralized communication hub that allows architects to be across all aspects of the project during the design phase. They are able to work with sophisticated document management controls to ensure their vision meets the end result.
RIB CX operates in a forum based system which allows architects to collaborate with other key stakeholders using a single source of truth.
- Ensure all parties have the most up to date plan versions available
- Identify issues at an early stage, modify designs to suit
- Access and distribute information from anywhere, anytime.
RIB Project is a cloud-based document management solution that facilitates open lines of communication for architects from the beginning of a project. They can manage and share models, drawings, and other important documentation in a structured environment.
RIB Project creates opportunities for architects to connect with dispersed teams across disciplines. They are able to grasp real-time project updates and make sure that everyone has access to the latest versions of project material. This ensures good coordination and collaboration between all stakeholders.
- Organize models, files and documents in a centralized platform
- Use intelligent workflows to distribute approved material to the right parties
- Access and collaborate on all devices from anywhere, anytime.