Templates Built on Years of Industry
Experience, Best Practice and Refinement!
The real power of RIB Candy lies in First Principles Estimating which is a key method used to build our Master Libraries. Bill items are priced using the power of worksheets in Candy and are built up to include various components such as labour, plant, material, subcontractors and supervision, with production and wastage factors built in. These all form the basis of your organisation’s competitive advantage and therefore form the basis of your Candy Master Library.
- Significant time saving
- Improved efficiency
- Created using best business practices and processes
- Rapid start-up with ability to input your own construction methods
- Improved accuracy during estimating
- Candy Master Templates conform to the following standards in South Africa:
- JBCC Series 2000 used for Building Projects
- General Civil work set up within SABS framework adaptable for SANS
- Roads, Earthworks and Bridges set up in accordance with COTO DS Version October 2020
- Structured template worksheets for Bill items and complex resources
- Pre-set heading level structure for the BOQ
- Pre-set heading level structure for the resource list
- Pre-set resource coding structure
- Pre-set trades, resource types & global variables
- Template indirect bill to assist in pricing the Preliminaries
Candy Master Specifications
- All resource rates are zeroed
- All worksheets are provisional
- Worksheets require input and editing to conform to your organisations construction methods
- These masters contain certain sections of the standard specifications, not all of them.
- All mark-up is zeroed