With version 19.0 the following new features are available:
- New 3D-Viewer for Components with Functionalities for Filtering components and materials as well as a new graphically interactive operation.
- New BVBS-Interface for BVBS-Guidelines 3.0 from April 2019 in File format and as QR-Code with PDF417. The extensions are mainly related to staggered reinforcement, anchoring elements and support baskets.
- Renewing the interface for importing CAD data (AutoCAD 2) for Importing data from AutoCAD 2018 or Revit 2019.
- Extension of the editing of foils / foil stacks.
- Extension during editing / filing of hatches.
- Adaptation of ZEICON's country-specific configurations.
- Improve the import and editing of long texts.
- New IFC interface for data transfer from digital Building Modeling (Building Information Modeling) in the building industry via IFC files (*.ifc, Industry Foundation Classes), which contain component information in an open standard. When importing the IFC data, the geometry description is directly assigned to the ZEICON components with the respective parameter settings.
Start-up version of the ZEICON® CAD system for the creation of reinforcement plans:
- Generation of bended steel bars
- Relocate steel bars and reinforcement mats in views, projections and sections
- Creation of reinforcement mats
- Placement of planar mats individually and in selected areas
- Mat catalogue and steel catalogue with automatic generation of material, mats and steel schedules
Benefits of ZEICON® Reinforcement COMPACT
ZEICON® has a powerful reinforcement component with the following advantages:
- easy to operate and fast familiarisation
- continuous construction support during reinforcement and laying
- in the event of modifications, all layings of rebar and mesh steel are updated
- individual settings for a reinforcement-specific functionality