With version 19.0 the following new features are available:
- New 3D-Viewer for Components with Functionalities for Filtering components and materials as well as a new graphically interactive operation.
- New BVBS-Interface for BVBS-Guidelines 3.0 from April 2019 in File format and as QR-Code with PDF417. The extensions are mainly related to staggered reinforcement, anchoring elements and support baskets.
- Renewing the interface for importing CAD data (AutoCAD 2) for Importing data from AutoCAD 2018 or Revit 2019.
- Extension of the editing of foils / foil stacks.
- Extension during editing / filing of hatches.
- Adaptation of ZEICON's country-specific configurations.
- Improve the import and editing of long texts.
- New IFC interface for data transfer from digital Building Modeling (Building Information Modeling) in the building industry via IFC files (*.ifc, Industry Foundation Classes), which contain component information in an open standard. When importing the IFC data, the geometry description is directly assigned to the ZEICON components with the respective parameter settings.
Start-up version of the ZEICON® CAD system for the creation of formwork plans:
- Lines, circles, arcs, polygons, superpolygons
- Splines, clothoids, freehand lines, text and text variables
- Associative and construction-specific dimensioning
- Hatch and Shades
- Graphic objects and OLE objects
- Attributes, area definitions, area labels
- Organisation and editing of layers and stack layers
- Import of DWG, DXF and ZAC and export of DXF and ZAC
Benefits of ZEICON®
ZEICON® compact is a powerful CAD solution with the following advantages:
- simple working environment for fast familiarisation
- powerful tools for efficient working
- versatile applicability for drawing and constructing independently of materials
- individual settings of the surface for an ergonomic drawing creation
- continuous associativity for higher application security on all levels
- simple and direct drawing output with fast WYSIWYG plot preview
Referenzen & Produktinformationen
Beispiele für Ergebnisausgabe
Funktionen im Überblick