PIPE TRENCH BILLING visually via Cross-Sections
Pipe trench definition in iTWO is not just a billing instrument, but also carries out useful services for you from the calculation phase onwards. For example, you will automatically receive a detailed component list.
With the pipeline construction application, you gain a dynamic and visual ability to calculate your pipe trench project and bill it depending on design. Can optionally be combined with highway engineering.
PIPE TRENCH BILLING IN iTWO CIVIL IS LINKED WITH:
- Standardized bidirectional ISYBAU data exchange
- Combination of street and pipe trench construction measures
- Definition of standard profiles for shafts and pipelines using an extensive, dynamically reacting assembly catalog
- Dimensioning of components as per DIN EN 1610 and DIN 4124 or using attribute entries such as the nominal size or wall thickness from the database
- Structure-related working space definition
- Automatic accounting for depth steps in quantity calculation
- Inclusion of soil layers in quantity calculation
- Calculation of excavation, filling as per DIN 18300, shoring and pipe lengths
- Creation of component lists (building or item-related, or by depth step)
- Creation of construction sketches depending on position
- Dynamic data and quantity updating
- Creation of billing plans (floor plan, longitudinal plan, cross-section)