Quantity items, for example for laying curb stones or paving sidewalks, are shown visually in a billing plan. The proof of quantity is adopted in billing programs including formula approaches.
With iTWO civil you are able to fulfill both requirements, taking into account billing periods. You can hand over the proof of quantity digitally, in a standardized exchange format such as data type 11, for example. Simultaneously, a billing plan is created.
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION BILLING IN iTWO CIVIL SUPPORTS YOU IN THE FOLLOWING KEY AREAS:
- Exchange of bills of quantities according to standards
- Administration of several billing periods
- Recording of quantity, length, area and volume items (giving thickness)
- Object-oriented assignment of quantities to a BoQ item
- Definition of external or deduction items
- Stages of completion given
- Dynamic quantity updating when changed and extensions made
- Data output to standard DA11 / DA12 / ÖNORM B2114 / ÖNORM A2063
- Optional output of itemized quantity lists
- Creation of billing plans with individual quantity labeling