The maintenance and extension of public- and private-sector infrastructure is gaining ever greater importance, as it helps to reduce related costs in the future. A multitude of relevant data must be available in a uniform information pool and be capable of direct evaluation and use. Use the intelligent functions of iTWO civil to plan, document, check or analyze your drainage network.
The iTWO civil drainage application contains the following comprehensive functions:
- Information management in a relational database
- Construction of drainage elements including street inlets
- Bidirectional data exchange via ISYBAU
- Input and evaluation of drain inspections and display as graphics
- Global conversion of measurement and inspection data into drainage objects
- Automated and dynamic labeling, e.g. diameter, wall thickness, material etc.
- Creation of shaft, position and network graphics
- Simple generation of longitudinal profiles + database-related representation and labeling
- Representation of several channel duct sections in one longitudinal section
- Definition of building zones and catchment areas
- Collision testing, flow path tracking, damage classification
- Individual statistical evaluations
Applications contained: ISYBAU