THIS IS WHAT iTWO 3D REAL-TIME INTEGRATION DOES
The Revit BIM software supports a multi-disciplinary, collaborative design process and includes architectural planning, building technology, structural engineering and building execution. With Revit, building components are modeled; these systems and structures are analyzed, simulated and documented in various alternatives.
The combination of Revit and iTWO 5D is “best practice” in planning and construction. The 3D geometric models created with Revit are linked in iTWO 5D with the further dimensions “costs + time” and updated in all further project phases as 5D project data. The integration of Revit and iTWO 5D takes place in a highly integrated way as an iTWO real-time integration or via RIB CPIXML format or IFC format.
- BIM modeling system for structural engineering and building technology based on Revit
- Real-time data synchronization with iTWO 5D
- Materials research integrated in Revit
- Optimized model navigation in Revit
- Optimized model editing functions in Revit
- Special functions for model checking and analysis for the subsequent 5D process.
- CPIXML data exchange