RIB Software SE
06.08.2019 / 17:48
Dissemination of a Voting Rights Announcement transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
Dear Sirs, Referring to the voting rights notification made on 5 August 2019 notifying the crossing of the 10% threshold of voting rights in RIB Software SE on 30.07.2019, the following notifications pursuant to Sec. 43 of the German Securities Trading Act (Wertpapierhandelsgesetz) are being made on behalf of the person subject to the notification and the full chain of controlled undertakings mentioned in the voting rights notification made on 5 August 2019.
Very Kind Regards, On behalf of ENA Investment Capital LLP
- The prevalent aim of the investment is implementing strategic objectives where the sale of the shares shall not be excluded.
- Further voting rights in RIB Software SE may be acquired by share purchase or other means in the next 12 months.
- It is the intention to express opinions, deliberations and recommendations to the Company and, thus, possibly to exert influence on the appointment or removal of members of the Company's administrative, managing and supervisory bodies.
- It is the intention, subject to the Company's economic and strategic needs, to achieve a significant change in the capital structure of RIB Software SE, in particular as regards the ratio between its equity and debt financing and the dividend policy.
- In respect of the origin of the funds used to acquire the voting rights, 100% of own funds (Eigenmittel) have been used.
06.08.2019 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.dgap.de