Senior Project Manager-IT (m/f)
Work area: Consulting
What we could offer?
RIB Company Description:
- The World No. 1 Provider of 5D End-to-End Enterprise Solution for construction process
- Founded in 1961 and headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany
- Listed on the Prime Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since Feb-8th-2011
- Providing the disruptive construction process management and supply chain solutions and platform to the industry, transform the way the industry works.
YTWO is aiming to transform the building industry into the most advanced industry and create a smarter and more connected world
With new thinking, new working and new technologies, the YTWO platform is able to integrate the virtual into the physical world. With accurate information from virtual planning and the efficient end-to-end digitalized supply chain management process, the platform enhances the building process with better budget planning, higher productivity, faster delivery and less waste.
It is forecasted that in 2026 the world will be in demand of 32 million housing units, out of which YTWO seeks to win 5% market share or 1.6 million housing units. If YTWO supplies each housing unit with 25,000 USD building materials and services, the market potential for YTWO will reach 40 billion USD.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Play a project manager role to large enterprise solutions, directly and virtually lead 2-5 members to accomplish the presale and implementation tasks
- Involve with sales team on the product demonstration and pre-sales activities to potential clients
- Conduct detailed analyses and mapping of client business processes, develop and manage the complementation of RIB disruptive YTWO SCM solutions
- Implement and manage the installation, data migration, configuration and server and network compatibility interface of disruptive end-to-end SCM platform at client
- Provide post installation support by evaluating queries and software functionality issues and responding in an appropriate and timely manner
- Business process redesign or ERP product customization with project member base on client's requirement
- Technical consultancy including business reports, queries and IT procedures under professional mindset
- Provide technical training to functional users and build up training manuals
- Trace client's feedback and satisfaction to improve service regulation
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science/Information technology with high understanding of IT process
- 5+ years’ work experience, ERP or large project implementation experience is preferred
- 3+ years’ project management experience including planning, time management, prioritization, multi-tasking and documentation
- Working knowledge in Building, AEC, EPC industry with experience in construction/ contract/ procurement/ budget/estimation is an advantage
- Knowledge with Scheduling, CAD, Construction software, Building information modeling are plus
- Excellent customer service oriented. Confident and professional presentation skills; excellent communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written+
- Be able to work flexibly regard to activities and hours in a role that will involve frequent business trave
Be a part of RIB, let's keep running together!
More information kindly visit :
Please kindly send your latest resume to career[at]ribitwo.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.